5.00 PM hunger pangs call for something super quick and yet satiating. I am all for pizzas, and I am all for bread pizzas. So why not a regular bread bruschetta? Chop up some juicy tomatoes and pimento stuffed olives and a generous helping of cheese and you are gratified. So, technically not a bruschetta, but essential Italian ingredients and regular bread gives you a great Tomato and Olive Toast.
Check out a cheesy mushroom toast here.
The best part, it is super easy to make!
- Tomato – 1 medium, sliced round ways
- Olives – 8 to 10, sliced
- Mozzarella Cheese, grated – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Bread – 2 slices
- Oregano seasoning – to garnish
- Slice the tomatoes and olives.
- Place on the bread pieces and top with grated cheese. You can also spread some sauce if you like but it makes the bread soggy, so I avoid it.
- Pre-heat the oven to 300 degree Celsius for 2-3 minutes
- Bake for 5 minutes
- Sprinkle with seasoning and voila!
Happy Chomping 🙂