I have tried and tried to make the perfect poached egg or even the imperfect poached egg, the regular way. So far I have tried Julia Child’s way, swirling, breaking into it and each time I would end up with half the amount and no edible material. Until I came across this super quick recipe on EatTreat. You can check the article here.
- Egg – 1
- Vinegar – 1tbsp
- Water in a microwave safe bowl
- Add the vinegar in water and mix
- Gently break the egg into the bowl and microwave for 1 minute
- Use a slotted spoon to scoop the egg out of the bowl. Garnish with some pepper and eat before the egg sets in.
- I savored my egg with some fresh pesto and toast.
Happy Chomping 🙂