I saw this super quick Thai noodle recipe on EatTreat and I just had to try it out. It is super easy, can be made under 5 minutes, Literally! No fancy ingredients and turns out to be so damn delicious. I added a few of my own tweaks to this recipe, but you can check out the original here.
- Ramen noodles
- Soy sauce – 1/2 cup
- Olive oil – 1/3 cup
- Ginger – 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Peanuts – 1 tbsp, crushed
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Sesame seeds – to garnish
- Boil the ramen till soft and done, I used the Top Ramen ones which usually cook in 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add the soy sauce, olive oil, peanuts and ginger in a bowl and whisk together
- Add the noodles, and toss so that the noodles are completely coated with the sauce
- Drizzle with the honey to add a sweet tinge
- Top with sesame seeds and serve
I also added some crunchy fried noodles I had lying around to add more zing.
Happy chomping 🙂